Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Detroit is pleased to announce the call for entries for its annual Impact Award event, which will also celebrate CREW Detroit's 35th anniversary as a chapter in an exciting gala event! The Impact Awards will honor properties with a positive impact on Detroit and the Southern Michigan region, as well as members that are committed to making these projects a reality. The awards recognize one new construction project, one renovation/adaptive reuse project, and one special impact project (new or renovation) that significantly improve their surrounding communities. We are also adding a new award this year, the Member-to-Member award, that recognizes members that have worked together and consistently demonstrate the power and spirit of CREW. Don't miss the chance to compete for what has become a prominent honor in metro Detroit's commercial real estate industry.
PROJECT AWARD ENTRY PROCESS:
MEMBER-TO-MEMBER AWARD ENTRY PROCESS:
- Intent to Submit: Send an email with your intent to submit to Rachel Pannell and download the submission packet: [Project Submission Packet]
- Payment: Remit payment by check (see below for payment address/instructionst). The entry fee is $450 per project.
- Entry Package Due: Complete the entry package as instructed and send to Rachel Pannell on or before August 13, 2021.
- Save the Date: Look for more information about the event coming soon!
- Download the application form and complete [Application Form]
- Submit completed application form to Rachel Pannell on or before August 13, 2021.
ATTN: Impact Submittal
Lapeer, MI 48446
37000 Grand River Ave., Ste 360
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
View past Impact Awards videos!