CREW Detroit Core Purpose:
Create an inclusive environment that advances the achievements and impact of women in the Commercial Real Estate industry.
CREW Detroit Goals & Objectives:
Goal 1: Member Experience and Engagement
1. Empower, inspire, and transform members in the CRE industry through professional development, education, and business development opportunities.
- Provide a member & guest experience that creates diverse professional relationships, leadership opportunities, and business leads.
- Expand CREW Detroit’s member leadership opportunities and professional knowledge by providing training and educational speakers that provide value to members on a personal level as well as for their employer.
- Utilize and promote the available industry resources, research, and education from CREW Network to drive discussions focused around women and their impact in the CRE industry.
Goal 2: Inclusivity
2. Pave the way towards an inclusive CRE industry.
- Create a path of attracting, retaining, and engaging that fosters an environment to attraction of influencers, diversity, and a collective representation of specialized disciplines within the CRE industry.
- Offer diverse programming focused on educating members and the CRE community at large on industry-driving topics and their impact in the CRE industry.
- Increase the exposure of CRE industry opportunities by actively promoting the CREW Network Foundation scholarship, UCREW, and explore development of a CREW Detroit scholarship program.
Goal 3: Industry Influence
3. Elevate visibility for CREW Detroit as a premier and influential CRE organization.
- Retain and attract influential professionals to be members of CREW Detroit or to participate in meaningful ways.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan to leverage media outlets, industry related publications, and/or partnerships with other industry related organizations.
- Increase CREW Detroit influence by highlighting innovation in CRE industry and become the go-to resource recognized as thought leaders at the local, regional, and global level.