CREW Detroit’s members represent every aspect of the commercial real estate industry, including: acquisitions, brokerage, construction, design, development, engineering, finance, law, leasing, property management as well as other markets that support our industry.
CREW Detroit promotes networking opportunities among its members in southeastern Michigan. Our 150-plus members are drawn from all commercial real estate professions.
More than 63% of CREW Network members across the globe are CEO’s, presidents, owners, partners or senior managers. They average 14 years of experience in commercial real estate.
- Access to professionals in all disciplines required to complete commercial real estate transactions
- Increased business opportunities. A recent survey indicated that more than 75% of our members have received or given a referral to or from another member!
- Networking opportunities, attend CREW events and conventions at member discounts
- Members-only CREW events and programs
- Membership in CREW Detroit includes membership in CREW Network, providing connections around the globe.
- CREW Network membership directory, listing more than 11,000 members in 74 chapters
- Access to members-only portion of the CREW Network website, including national job bank, online directory and CREWbiz™ (networking)
- Confident, targeted charitable giving through grants selected and monitored by CREW Network Foundation, and through support of CREW-Detroit’s Outreach Committee
- A world of friendship, fun and support through CREW-Detroit’s dynamic members
Commercial Real Estate – Qualified Fields
A candidate must be actively engaged in Commercial Real Estate, which includes the active involvement in the purchase and sale, leasing and ownership, development, management or construction of Commercial Real Estate. Please click here to find out more about how our qualified fields are defined.
CREW Detroit Membership Application Process.
- Complete membership application available here.
- Identify an active CREW member who will serve as your sponsor, if possible. If you need a sponsor, the Membership Chair will arrange an introduction for you upon receipt of completed membership application and payment.
- Mail completed membership application, completed sponsorship form, resume, and check to CREW Network: Linda Neutel, Chapter Services Coordinator
1201 Wakarusa Drive, Suite D
Lawrence, KS 66049
Upon receipt of completed application package with payment, our Membership Chair will arrange sponsorship for prospective member and present completed applications to the Board for consideration. The prospective member applicants will be contacted and informed of their application or membership status within two business days of the Board Meeting.
New Member Qualifications:
You must be actively engaged in a substantially full time position in the commercial real estate industry. Full Members are members with 5 or more years experience; Affiliate members have at least 3 years experience, or at the discretion of the Board.
Applications for membership are subject to review and approval by the Membership Committee or the Directors, who may approve/disapprove an applicant in their sole and reasonable discretion, taking into account, among other factors, the need to balance the membership as to (i) the type of commercial real estate industry represented, and (ii) the number of organizations represented.