- One renovation/adaptive reuse project
- One new construction project
- One special impact project (new construction or redevelopment)
Projects located in the Southern Michigan region are eligible. This region is defined as all counties south of and including Oceana, Newaygo, Mecosta, Isabella, Midland, Bay, and Huron Counties. View the map.
The 17th Annual CREW Detroit Impact Awards luncheon will be held on September 12, 2018, at the Detroit Athletic Club in Detroit. The CREW Detroit Impact Awards is a sell-out event, attracting commercial property decision makers from around Southeast Michigan.
Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Detroit is pleased to announce the call for entries for its 17th Annual CREW Detroit Impact Awards, honoring properties with a positive impact on Detroit and the Southern Michigan region. The awards recognize one new construction project, one renovation/adaptive reuse project, and one special impact project (new or renovation) that significantly improve their surrounding communities.
Don’t miss this chance to compete for what has become a prominent honor in metro Detroit’s commercial real estate industry. Complete and return the entry form to receive a 2018 entry package.
- Intent to Submit: Complete the entry form and remit payment by check. Early bird entry fee is $325 per project if received on or before May 15, 2018. After this date, the entry fee is $375 per project. Additional project entries submitted by the same company are $225. Make checks payable to CREW-Detroit.
- Receive Entry Package: Mail entry form and payment to Sheila Eicher at the address listed. Upon receipt, CREW-Detroit will send a full entry package with instructions.
- Entry Package Due: Complete the entry package as instructed and send to Sheila Eicher on or before June 29, 2018.
- Save the Date for the 17th Annual Impact Award luncheon – September 12, 2018 at the Detroit Athletic Club.
777 Woodward Ave., Suite 300
Detroit, MI 48226