CREW Detroit is now accepting nominations for the 2019 Board of Directors. The following positions will be open for nominations:
- Board Director / Secretary, Liaison to Communications
- Board Director / Liaison to Outreach
- Board Director / Liaison to Programs
- Board Director / Liaison to Membership
- President-Elect / Liaison to Sponsorship
Each Board position is for a term of two (2) years except for President Elect which is for a term of three (3) years (Yr1-President-Elect/ Director of Sponsorship; Yr2-President; Yr3-Immediate Past President/Board Liaison for Nominations and Past Presidents).
Serving on the CREW Detroit Chapter Board of Directors can benefit you in several ways:
- Helps you grow your network
- Sets you apart as a leader
- Allows you an opportunity to shape the future of the chapter
- Builds your brand and that of CREW Detroit
- Allows you to develop collaborative, teamwork skills with highly accomplished peers
- Provides great visibility within the CRE industry
How to make a nomination:
Nominations can be made by sending a private email identifying the candidate(s) to Andrea Burg at email@example.com. You can be nominated by another member or nominate yourself for a Director position. Nominations close Monday, June 25, 2018 at 5:00 pm.
Following the deadline, Board candidate nominees will receive notification and a copy of the Board application/questionnaire. The formal applications will be due to the Nominating Committee in late July.
The Nominating Committee may conduct in-person interviews for President-Elect nominees, and brief phone interviews for with other applicants.
The time-line for the complete process will be posted shortly. Here is a preliminary schedule, subject to change to accommodate availability.
|06/01/18||Nominations open for Board Positions and Nominating Committee|
|7/19/18||All applications/questionnaires due by 5:00 pm|
|Late July||Candidates receive notification of their interview times|
|Late July||Nominating committee to receive package for all candidates|
|Early August||Nominating committee meets from 8:30am to 2:00pm|
|Early August||Email to membership by Secretary announcing Slate for 2018 Board|
|Late August||Voting closed|
|9/11/18||E-News announces new board|
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email or call Andrea Burg at 248-633-3538.