In August, the 2018 slate for open positions on the Board of Directors was voted on and approved by the CREW Detroit general membership.
It is with great pleasure that we introduce you to the CREW Detroit Board of Directors for 2018:
- President: Heather Greene, Stantec Architecture (2018)
- President Elect: Kelli Herman, Neumann/Smith Architecture (2018)
- Past President: Andrea Burg, UnitedHealth Group (2018)
- Treasurer/Chapter CFO: Jennifer Chambers, CPA; Plante Moran (2017-18)
- Secretary/Communications Liaison: Kelly Sternberg, Barton Malow Company (2017-18)
- Director/Impact Liaison: Whitney Findlay, Franklin Properties Corporation (2018-19)
- Director/Membership Liaison: Heather Obrecht White, SA+A Architects (2017-18)
- Director/Outreach Liaison: Katherine Banicki, Testing Engineers and Consultants (2017-18)
- Director/Professional Development Liaison: Annette Popiel-Hammerle, American Interiors (2018-19)
- Director/Programs Liaison: Nicole Franzen Kuklewski, HED (2017-18)
- Director/Golf Liaison: Danielle Graceffa, Capital Impact Partners (2018-19)
Congratulations to our new and continuing directors. CREW Detroit extends its sincere appreciation to all the candidates for their willingness to serve the organization. We also thank our members for your participation in this important process — and for being a vital part of our growth.